Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Back from Gatlinburg

We had such a great vacation! We ate way too much, but it was so good! I'll post some pictures on facebook tomorrow probably.

I had my Gestational Diabetes test yesterday which was no fun... the drink wasn't that bad... it was pretty gross, I definitely wouldn't choose it, but I managed it alright. But, when they were taking my blood I fainted. So that was no fun... And the nurse took blood from the top of my hand instead of the inside of my arm, which caused me to bruise and now my hand hurts...
But I did get to hear Alexis's heart beating, which I love! And I feel her move around every day, usually a couple movements at a time.

Oh, and Andrew finally felt her move the other day for the first time. We were resting in our hotel room in Gatlinburg, and I told him she was moving, so he came over to see if he could feel her (which he's started doing since a couple weeks ago), and this time Alexis actually cooperated and kicked right where his hand was. He was so happy! Very exciting...
Now, tomorrow we start our baby classes, and in less than 3 weeks we're going down to Florida for my side's family reunion... then in June... my baby shower :) woohoo!

1 comments:

Lilymm04 said...

Feeling them move is soooo awesome. Im glad andrew can feel her move now, i know how exciting it is.