Saturday, May 17, 2008

garage sale

I work up early this morning to go to a big garage sale Walmart was sponsoring to raise money for the Children's Miracle Network... they basically just sold space, and people brought their stuff to sell. So there were like 10-12 people there and about 5-7 of them had baby stuff :) And... 4-5 of them had little girl stuff! woohoo! jackpot! I got 2 HUGE bags of clothes (so if you're wondering what I want for my shower... not clothes... I really have enough I think, if you *have* to buy me clothes because it's just too cute... get a big size, like 9 months and older, the older you go, the less clothes I have)

I also bought a high chair for $10 (a pretty white wooden one), and a bouncer seat for $3... oh and one of those Boppy pillows for $1. It's an off brand, but I think they still make covers for it... if not, oh well it was only a dollar! I got a few cute pairs of shoes and a couple cute bibs too... oh! and I got 2 baby carrier things... one's a sling and one's a backpack. The sling was $2 and the backpack was $1.... so I thought I'd try them. I didn't really think I wanted one, but I know a lot of people LOVE them... but I didn't want to spend $40 to try one... for $3 to try two... not so bad :)

1 comments:

Lilymm04 said...

WOW thats awesome you have gotten some great deals girl!