Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Doctor's appointment today

My doctor's appointment today went well... she said everything looked good, so I don't have to come back for another 3 weeks, then after that 2 weeks, and then every week after that.

I also asked her how far along I was measuring, and she said right on track... but then she said "you're 30 weeks and 30 cm"... but I'm 29 weeks, or at least I thought I was. So, I guess I might be farther along then I thought. But, if I'm 30 weeks now, my due date would be a week earlier, August 3... so I guess I should expect sometime inbetween the 3rd and the 10th, if Alexis pays attention to the due dates... most babies don't :)

1 comments:

Lilymm04 said...

Good to hear everything is going well. I always measured one less than my due date but my midwife said if its off more than 3 then they would change the due date. Well now you get to tell me how being preggo is since i did not make it my 3 week appointment lol