Sunday, April 27, 2008

my car is clean!

I cleaned out our garage and my car today... I guess my nesting has migrated to outside the house! I needed to clean out my car before the Gatlinburg trip, and I figured I'd do it today so it was clean for the Carmax people tomorrow (they're hopefully fixing my A/C tomorrow)

Anyway, while I was out there I cleaned out the garage... and I ended up switching sides... the side I used to park on is now being used for storage (our bikes, bulk items from Sam's Club, etc.) and my car is now on the other side...
I decided to switch them while I was cleaning it out because when I got in my car to move it out of the garage I had to squeeze to fit my belly between the wall and my car door... now my car door can open all the way so I won't have that problem :)

Anywho... that was very tiring, so after that I just sat around until tonight when I did some packing for our Gatlinburg trip. Since I'm going shopping tomorrow I wanted to make sure I had enough stuff to wear on the trip. I know I'm not known for my lack of clothing, but since I'm wearing maternity clothes now I wanted to take an inventory.... mostly because when I'm at home and don't have to go anywhere I just wear sweatshorts and a tshirt... and on our vacation I'll have to have 5 days (with 2 outfits a day-- nicer outfit for nice dinners) of real clothes... but I think I have enough. I might need one more nice outfit.

Anywho... I'm excited about my shopping trip, I'm hoping to find a dress to wear to my baby shower and I'm definitely getting the letters for Alexis's room... wish me luck finding a dress, because so far I've looked EVERYWHERE in Rome with no luck

1 comments:

Sarah and Ryan said...

Good luck dress shopping. I had trouble enough finding a dress for Sarah and Colin's wedding... but I did finally find one. I am glad that you guys get to enjoy a vacation together! Hey, and how is the fence? I'd also love to see pictures of your newly cleaned garage! Love you!