Tuesday, April 22, 2008

more nursery pics


I finished up the nursery today, and did the bathroom too! I was feeling motivated, so I went ahead and painted it...

Monday I'm going down to Hobby Lobby and buying wooden letters to do "ALEXIS" above the closet, but besides that I think I'm completely finished with the nursery until June when I have my baby shower. I think I'm probably also done with the bathroom until then, we still need most of the stuff, but I'm registered for it too, so I don't really want to buy anything unless I have to. Basically all we really *need* is a shower curtain haha, I sold our old one at our garage sale. Target has the cutest froggy bathroom stuff, so I'm doing my bathroom in a froggy theme. Obviously I still need to add pictures and picture frames in the bed and bathroom, but again... waiting till after the shower (or the birth for the actual pictures :))


Here are the pictures I promised:

the first is the entrance- the sign I made says "I've already found my Prince. His name is Daddy"
Here's our changing table, imagine that the cat is a changing pad :)

The shelves that Andrew and I painted... and I installed all by myself! (I used a drill and everything!)

"Princess in Training" :) And in the background is Alexis's first piggy bank... I got it as a white elephant gift a few christmases ago
The crib (obviously still needs a mattress and bedding, but that is hopefully coming at the shower) and the dresser

0 comments: