Monday, April 7, 2008

nursery furniture!

We found furniture for the nursery! woohoo!

I originally found them last week on craigslist, but they were "sold".... anyways, I got another email today saying that the people never came to pick up the furniture, so we get them! yay! It's a changing table with hutch and a dresser, and they're both the same color wood as the free crib we already have :) hooray!

here's the pictures that were on craiglist, we're picking them up on Thursday:)

Photobucket


Photobucket

Also, we picked out the glider we're going to get... it's actually just a recliner, but they can add a swivel and glide option, so it glides instead of rocks and it has a 360 degree swivel... it's SO nice, we probably won't get it for another couple months, but I'm excited that we have it picked out... I'll post pictures when it comes :)

1 comments:

Nicole said...

Very sweet! You are naming your little darling after my niece, though you didn't know it :) I like it.