Sunday, June 15, 2008

we got our chair today :)



Our recliner for the nursery came in last week, so while we were down celebrating Father's Day with Andrew's family in Kennesaw, we went by the store and picked it up. I love it, and so does Andrew... I told someone that I wouldn't be surprised if I came home one day and found it moved to his game room haha :)

This was our gift from the Gentry's, for Alexis. I think what I like most about it is that it can easily fit into any room of the house. After we no longer have a nursery to put it in, we can move it out to the living room, or the game room... or any other room. And it's SO comfy, much more so than any of the traditional nursery-type gliders we were thinking about before. And it still has the "glide" feature I was wanting from a glider... we added that to the chair when we ordered it, and with that came a "swivel" option, which is really nice, it swivels on a base, 360 degrees, so I can turn around while in the chair.

1 comments:

Amber said...

"so I can turn around while in the chair," haha, you never know when you will want to face the corner and "think about what you've done." ;)

I'm looking forward to your shower and meeting all your friends. There aren't any "games" are there? You can tell everyone that I'm a party pooper (and family) so I don't have to play. hehe.

See you soon!