Friday, June 13, 2008

hospital tour

We went on the hospital tour today. Definitely makes it so real! We saw the delivery rooms, the postpartum rooms, and the nursery. It was really nice to see where I'll be staying prior to getting there.
I also preregistered, so I'm all set to go! Obviously I still have a ways to go, but as far as the hospital goes I'm set :)

I'm at 31 weeks and 5 days, so hopefully Alexis will bake for at least 5 more weeks.

My baby shower is next week, which I'm really excited about. We'll of course get lots of stuff for Alexis, but I'm also going to see my group of friends that I never see... especially not all of us all together! And my best friend that lives in Memphis is coming down, and I'll be spending the whole day with her (she's part of the group). So anyways, I'm really excited about all that and a room full of ladies celebrating my little Alexis and me getting to talk about her all day :)

0 comments: