Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I stink at this

I can barely remember to brush my teeth... no wonder I forget about this blog!


My once a month cooking venture has been going great. I'm 4 months into the year and I've had to do it 2 times. I love it. I've already planned the menu for the 3rd cooking day, but I'm always looking for new meals that freeze well, so if you have any- please share! I'm also looking for cheaper meals to make too. This past month I made some yummy things, but I used a lot of chicken, which is expensive!

My focus the past few days has been on finances. We're cutting back a lot, out of necesity. I'd love to hear unique tips on saving money... in any area of life really!

Duty calls- my goal was to post a quick update and then head to bed, but Kaitlyn is awake, so I must feed her, and then get myself to bed.

Farewell!

1 comments:

Jaimie said...

just pretend that the impulse buys aren't there. ya know, all that junk next to the cash register/on the aisles/stuff that is ON SALE but you don't really need at all. it's so hard, but i bet you can actually save quite a lot doing it over time.