Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!

and happy 5 months to Alexis! I can't believe Alexis is 5 months old already! CRAZY!!! Tonight we're celebrating Christmas with Andrew's side of the family. We're going out to eat with them to Ted's Montana Grill (yum!) and then going back to their house to open presents.
Tomorrow morning we're just doing our little family. I'm excited about that... I think it's nice now that we're a family to stay at home on Christmas morning.
Unfortunately, Andrew has to work tomorrow night, but he at least gets to be here for Alexis's first Christmas morning :)

Then on Saturday we're celebrating with my side of the family. My sister and her little girls are coming up and staying with my parents for almost a week. I'm going down there Saturday morning and then Andrew is meeting me there when he gets off work.

Alexis is a lucky girl... she gets 3 Christmases! We'll take lots of pictures and I'll probably post them on facebook sometime soon :)


1 comments:

Ellie... said...

I have to say, she is so beautiful in that tutu!!! How have you been feeling!?