Friday, July 18, 2008

it's been a while

It's been a while since I last posted, so I thought I'd write an update :)

Since I last posted, my due date has actually been moved up to July 29th. It really wasn't moved... turns out I had 3 different due dates in my file, and we decided that July 29th was the most accurate, so now I only have 11 more days until I'm due! Alexis could come any day now :) I doubt she'll come until some time in August, but I'm still keeping my fingers crossed.

We've got everything ready for her, everything's washed and sanitized, the carseat is installed... I still need to prewash the cloth diapers we just got in, but she'll probably wear disposables for the first month or so, so I still have lots of time for that.

Andrew is playing a big airsoft game this weekend, it's a 24 hour game that starts on Saturday morning and ends Sunday morning, so of course he's hoping Alexis waits until after this weekend to make her debut. He also has to work on Sunday night and then again at 5am on Monday, so he's hoping she waits until Tuesday after he's had a chance to rest.

I personally just want her here! :)

1 comments:

Lilymm04 said...

time has gone by so fast i feel i cant believe she is almost here!